Friday, January 11, 2008

Let it Snow!!


The bridge I walk across in the morning



The street I ran down today, but I had to stop and take a quick picture





The chair I saw while I was running down the street
I had to take a picture, but for some reason all I could think
about is a cup of coffee? umm...I wonder why?



The park I ran through to get to school



The cute kid I saw building a snowman while
running across the bridge, down the street,
pass the chair, through the park to get to school

This morning as I awakened I looked outside to see that it was SNOWING!! What the world...So immediately I told myself that I was going to leave out a little earlier than I normally do, so I could be on time. It is something about the change in whether that makes you run later than usual. Anywho, I still left out at my regular time and in fact was running late, so as I was walking as fast as I could I was taking pictures too...could that be the reason I was running late? Maybe, but it didn't matter. As I was practically skating on ice in my tennis shoes at this point I ran across a child building a snow man. I am surpised at how good the picture turned out because I was running and I was like I must slow down to take this picture, it was too cute to pass up.

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it was 72 degrees yesterday and 19 degrees last week. There were motorcycles and people running half nekkid everywhere. I don't miss the snow, but it's coming.

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Whoa, Kayellejaye, WHERE do you live? I have to check your profile to find out!

It does not really snow here where I am and I don't miss it one bit. I've had enough snow to last me for a lifetime. I lived in Ohio, right off Lake Erie for 6 years and the snow was ridiculous.

But nice pics, though.