Friday, February 29, 2008

Teacher, I Love You


Today, was the last day that I would be teaching some of my students. We will be starting a new session next week and I will get new classes and keep some old ones. They were so much fun to be around and they kept me laughing and mad all at the same time. Well, today after 2 months of having the same class I told my students that they would be getting a new teacher. They were like, "Why teacher?" I told them that it is the school's policy to rotate classes every few months, so Smith says, "Teacher, I am sad I will miss you, I love you and then he put his head down and pretended like he was crying.." it was so funny (and he did that the whole class) and then while I was grading the final homework assignment from Lee, he wrote at the end of his paper, "Teacher, this is our last class, I'm sad, I love you." I will miss my kids. I feel like they were my babies because they were one of the first classes I started teaching when I arrived in Korea.

Until next time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

0 comments: