Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All Work and No Play


It is the almost the end of another session at school. I had to take a picture of me hard at work grading papers for my students (I have close to 75 students this term and I teach 31 classes per week Monday-Saturday). I work hard for the money...lol

This session we had a lot more paper work than usual, so I have been brining work home with me. In 6 more days I will get a new set of students and another load of paper work to do. And just think I have to do this for the next 9 months...Calgon take me away! Do they still make Calgon?

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't then who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natarsha,

I don't think that they still make Calgon....but I pray the paperwork becomes more manageable. I know you can do it! The remaining 9 months will be a breeze.

FSB

Don said...

Calgon take me away! Do they still make Calgon? I think they stopped making Calgon after people found out how it didn't really take them away.

I think the mental and spiritual rewards which come from accomplished hard work may possible be the best feeling in the world. Always allow that notion to sustain you.

Don said...

p.s. I see your laptop is on YouTube. lol.

Natarsha said...

That is so true...lol I was listening to Pastor Jamal Bryant, he is a really good down to earth brother who keeps it real. You should check him out sometimes.