Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Friendly Birthday Reminder...

Hi Family and Friends! Just a friendly reminder:
My birthday is in 30 days! APRIL 6!

Me on my 25th birthday @ lunch at the Cheesecake Factory
(one of my favorite places to eat)!

You can send cards, money, and care packages to:

Natarsha N. Wright
Seoul Language Institute-Bundang
46-6 Jungia-Dong, Bundang-Ku
Sungnam-si, Kyunggi-Do,
463-010, South Korea

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natarsha!!!! I miss you :) That is such a beautiful birthday picture. I'm sure I'll speak with you before your birthday (I'm on the phone with you right now :), but happy birthday in advance. It looks like you are having a blast in Korea. Also congrats on the "V Day" photo opportunity!!!

9 months and counting....

Farrah Simone

Natarsha said...

Aww..I miss you too. Thank you! lol @ you counting down the days until I come home...

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

!CONGRATS ! on the V Day assignment

You are an inspiration...
Keep the pics flowing...

Don said...

look @ that pretty smile. You look so happy.

30 days...

Natarsha said...

THANK YOU!

Natarsha said...

Yes! 27 days now. I hope people send me cards. That would make my birthday, since I am not at home. Getting cards every once in a while is a nice feeling.