Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Say What?



I was just notified that I have the opportunity to volunteer (because you can not work another job while you are teaching) as one of the lead photographers for V-Day Seoul 2008. V-Day Seoul is a A Bilingual Benefit Production of Eve Ensler’s The Vagina Monologues as part of the 2008 V-Day Campaign. The V-Day Campaign is a global movement to stop violence against women and girls. I will be taking photos of the dress rehearsal, 2-day show, and after party. I am honored to be apart of this event.

If you are in South Korea and are interested in finding out more details about this event please click here for more details.

Until next time...

Love God, Love Yourself, & Love Life because, if you don't then who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What an exciting and wonderful opportunity. I'll be looking forward to seeing your photos from the event.

And by the way, I'm so glad that you stumbled upon my blog. Now I can keep track of you and the adventures that God has you on.

Natarsha said...

Thank you :)