Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time Well Spent

I am back from my mini sabbatical. We had the Korean Independence Day and we are also about to start a new school session and had a few extra days off of work (Saturday and Sunday). I had a fun and eventful weekend. I went to go visit my little angels at the orphanage, I went sightseeing in Seoul, I went to a Norebong (Karaoke), and I went to visit my good friend in Suwon who came to South Korea with me.

Hope Angel Orphanage



Insadong (a section in Seoul)


My friends from church took me sightseeing and to dinner.

Peace. Make love, not war!

My Korean friends and I.

Street Vendor.


Cell Phone Charms.

Cell Phone Charms.

I thought these hats were cool. It reminded me of re-run!

I saw this ring and fell in love with it. I am going to buy it
for myself. Treat yourself! Bling! Bling!

Driedel

Insadong side street.

The Korean Restaurant we had dinner at.

Chicken Stew.

Korean Pancake.

Norebong (Karaoke). This is the firs time
I did anything like this, but it was so much
fun.

Suwon

This construction worker stopped me and
asked me to take his picture.


A restaurant Neesa (there she is at the table) and I had lunch at.

My guilty pleasure...31 flavors!

Until next time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't then who will?

~N.

4 comments:

John "Kato" Akingbola AKA Mr.Sticks said...

The ring looks really tight!!!!!!!! You are having way too much fun. I feel like jumping in on the food too....Thanks for making me hungry now.

Natarsha said...

lol

Don said...

Wow, those are some great pics.

Love the:

driedel
insadong side street
construction pic
peace, make love, not war


Awesome captures.



You are into bling and karaoke now? lol.

Too funny @ the two different time templates. You are too cute.

Natarsha said...

Thanks! Those are some of my favorite pics as well. I am glad that you like them, it means a lot to me. I am a simple girl it doesn't take much to make me happy. The bling is nice, but not necessary. That was my first time at a karaoke, it was fun.

lol @ too funny @ the two different time templates...No comment...lol