Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dumspter Diving

It is no secret that some of the best things can be found in the garbage or at least here in Korea. You come off better going "dumpster diving" because there is so much "free" great stuff. No one shops at expensive stores, we just wait until someone throws some expensive stuff out. You can find anything you need and don't need and just want. A few days ago while I was getting on the elevator this lady a few floors up was on there with this pretty red chaise lounge...It was so adorable. I asked here was she throwing it away and she said, yes and then I asked her, if I could have it..She said, yes and help me take it off the elevator, so I could go back up to my apartment. Another thing is Koreans do not like to pay full price they usually go on-line to purchase items because it is much cheaper just like Americans. We love sales! or at least I do! I would never dumpster dive back home in America, but because I am in Korea...Why not?

Here is my new adorable chaise lounge:



Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

3 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Very cute.

Tia's Real Talk said...

that is nice girl..how long are you there?

Natarsha said...

Thank ya kindly!

I am here for 6 more months..