Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let me Upgrade You

I am in the process of upgrading my camera equipment. The pictures on this blog have been taken with my digital point and shoot, just me being a tourist. Now, I am about to show you the professional photographer following her passion and doing what she loves to do. I left my other Canon DSLR at home in the States and decided to purchase a new one while I am here in Korea. I am going to be starting a new photography blog documenting my journey as a newbie photographer. SO, if for some reason I am not posting it is because I am busy at work, preparing to go home, catching up on some rest, or with clients photographing portrait sessions, etc. I have already booked sessions through August 08 in South Korea and the list keeps growing. My goal is to secure at least 30 sessions between July and August. I am 50% towards my goal already and I don't even have my camera, yet! Yes! I am super excited to do what I love (Photography). This is the camera I brought from a fellow photog I admire. He is the best!


So stay tuned for my exclusive photography blog...

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

Kia said...

When I saw the pic of the camera, I knew immediately that it was the one Ross had for sale. When I saw it posted on his blog I thought how cool would it be to be able to shoot with a camera that he previously owned. Way to go! Be Blessed.

Natarsha said...

It was funny because I had been praying and asking God which camera should I purchase because I was saving to buy the 5D, but I also wanted to get a new MacBook, Software,Lens, and Accessories, so when I saw it on his blog I emailed him immediately. Even though I did not get the 5D I am now able to get the MacBook, Lens, Software, and Accessories. God is so amazing. I am so glad I prayed about it and waited for an answer.

Have a blessed day!

Hope you'll continue to visit the blog. Thanks for stopping by.