Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Give Me Money!

Last night while I was outside on my extended break reading, Think and Grow Rich, one of my students, Jack said to me, "Hi teacher! Give me money" and I said, "How much do you want?" he said, 500 and I said, "ok", he said, "really?", I was like, "yeah, really", so I pretended like I was going to my desk to get the money and came back and gave him a high five and we laughed and played around. He would not leave until I gave him 500. After some more laughing and playing around I finally gave him 500, obec won, .50, 50 cents! You thought I was really gonna give him $500...lol That is what I love about Korea...One of my dreams is to be a millionaire, but in Korea I became a millionaire within my first month here...and every month until December I will be a millionaire...YES! How sweet it is, but all good things must come to an end...When I come back to America I will be a, hundredaire...*sad face* however it won't be long before I become a millionaire in America!

One of my favorite students..Jack...Give me money!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

clo said...

Hey Natarsha,
What devotionals do you have? Okay I know I have gone back a few days.... lots going on as you know. I am getting caught up though.
God Bless!

Natarsha said...

Hey Clo!

The devotionals I am reading are only sold in Korea and I get them from the bookstore at my church and they are called LIVING LIFE and SENA. However, back home I was reading Max Lucado, Grace for the Moment Bible/Devotional (click on title to see book).

I was also reading a women's devotional bible (click on title to see)

The bible that I have now is the NIV Life Application Study Bible (click on title to see) that I absolutely love. It breaks it down and apply it to real life situations. And I actually understand and can retain the information.

I sent the links to your email.

Hope this helps.