Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

This morning when I woke up I opened up the shades and looked at this spectacular view from my room.

The pictures does not give you the full effect, but I am looking out my window now and it is amazing to me that I get to see this everyday...Since it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day I decided to go for a bike ride. As I was riding a I snapped a few pictures. Literally! I was riding with one hand holding the bike up, two feet pedaling, and the other hand snapping pictures. I almost crashed a few times in the grass because I wasn't looking, but I was having fun...I was trying to chase this bird that kept flying away, but I finally got em'...he made me work to get that picture...Anywho, here are a few pictures I got while on my bike ride this morning:

The Sky...


Another view of the sky...


Some more clouds...


I was riding real fast and was able to capture this beautiful view from my bike...


This couple was in front of me so I snapped a quick picture of love...*Ah, I love love*


I was riding past this lady. You know it is hot outside when you need to put up the umbrella...


There is that dang bird...He was running so fast I am surprised that I was able to get a good shot of him.


Here is the dang bird..another one...it took me sometime to get his picture...everytime I whipped out my camera he kept flying away.


I managed to get 2 pics of him...thanks for standing still birdie...


It was so hot outside that the water was looking so good to me...


Ah, it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood...So, sad that I still have to go to work today...lol

Have a great day! Enjoy the beauty God has all around you. Stop and take time to enjoy the moment! Don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow, just be grateful for the moments that you have and live life to the fullest! Be blessed!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lovelt
mrs rodgers
awesome pics

kayellejaye said...

I would've paid money to see you fumbling around on that bike.