Thursday, June 26, 2008

Leaving so soon...

Last night (6/24), we had one of 3 parties for my co-worker who has just finished her 1 year teaching contract. She is leaving to go back to the United States on Thursday, June 26. Which also makes 6 months since I have been here in Korea. It seems like I just got here and she is leaving already. Last night, we got together to have a surprise snack party after work since we get off around 11pm to celebrate her time here in Korea and to wish her well in her future endeavors. Anywho, here are some pics from our yummy party...

Fruit by candle light. So cute! I felt like I was on a date, well I don't what I date is, but if I were to have one I think it would be something like this...lol



Today, we celebrated Natalie's birthday, as well as, another going away party! Yippee! It will be sad to see her leave, but she is coming back in a few month to teach again for another year. Gotta love Korea! Here are some pics from here party:

Celebrating Natalie's birthday! HAPPY B-DAY!


Cutting her cake...


What do you know?? Natalie brought her Canon EOS and asked, if could take pictures for since it was here last night and you know me I was like of course...I was so excited to have a SLR in my hands I didn't know what to do with myself...So, I played paparazzi for while...as the guest entered I took candid shots of them and when some of them were running late I made them walk back outside and walk back in, so I could take there pic. .we had so much fun :)

*Above is a picture of me in action.
Someone took a picture of my while I was taking a picture...lol


The staff eating and laughing...


The ladies of SLI...


The fellas of SLI...


Natalie and I...It was a pleasure working with you.


Jovan and I.


Erica and I.


Il Young and I.


Jerry and I...what? We bringing sexy back...lol sick nah, we just playing around...


The foreign teachers of SLI would like to wish Natalie best wishes as she returns to the United States...See you in a few months when you return to Korea.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

0 comments: