Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pizza School

Today, was one of those where you just want to chill and watch movies all day and I did just that. I was real tired from the work week and didn't wake up until 1pm...argh (I ended up missing church :( Working 6 days a week takes a toll on you and you don't realize how much sleep you don't get until you get it...It was much needed rest and glad that I had the whole day off and was able to chill out and relax. I was thinking today that I really don't have a interest in doing anything, but just chillin' during my free time because I rarely get it. So, that is how I will be spending my Sundays just going to church, going for a walk, and coming how to relax and watch movies...Anywho, I went to Pizza School to get a $5.00 pizza which is really good for $5.00





Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looks good, u ok,l i mean u not by the riots are u