Sunday, June 15, 2008

Seoul National Zoo









Random picture that I just had to post, nuff' said...lol I saw this little girl standing in line right next to me and when I looked down I was like no she don't have on socks with her sandlas...actually, when I looked down all around me the adults and children had on socks with there sandals...I was like what the world it is like 80 degrees outside...hilarious

*Okay, so I am going back to the zoo to take more pictures. I decided to not take so many pics because I wanted to enjoying the sites. So, the next time I go there will be plenty of more pics of the animals...and it didn't help that all the animals were sleeping...lol

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

wow love the pics

Natarsha said...

Thanks!

Don said...

nice photography, natarsha.

the picture of the huge tiger statue is immaculate.