Monday, June 16, 2008

Taking it Easy "Free Time"

I felt like yesterday, (Sunday) I could finally breath. It has been hectic at the school I work at. The schedules are changing and we are getting more classes added on because we are gearing up for the "busy season". Busy season is when the children are on summer vacation, but they still have to go to academy. Which is where I come in. Right, now we are in "pre-busy season" meaning we have to come in at 1:30p-11:00p 2-3 times a week. During busy season we are there from around 9a-9p M-F and then we work half of those hours on Saturday. So needless to say, I am definitely going to have a vacation when I get home in January. This by any means is not a vacation, so don't get it twisted, we do have to actually work. We are English teachers. And we are also do University Prep for the older children to help them past there exams to get into college, so a lot of hard work goes into teaching another culture English.

Anywho, that is another whole story. On Sunday, I felt like I was able to finally relax. After all I do work Monday-Saturday. After church, we went for lunch and everyone went home to chill. I went home and went to the rooftop and read some devotionals and just spent some time with the Lord. It was such a beautiful day, that I went for a walk in my neighborhood. I went to this place called, "Blue Ice" and read my book, "A Passion for Success". Then I went for a bike ride and I stopped at the bookstore to get some more books, "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, "The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Obama, & "Korean made easy for beginners" (I will talk about in another post). After my bike ride I went to ColdStone to pick up some ice cream and then Quizinos to pick up dinner. It felt good to just chill' and enjoy the day.


Cafe Street, Jeongja Dong, Bundang
(A popular area where I live, it is like the Georgetown of Washington, DC)


I saw Sex and the City last week and when I saw these four women walking it kinda reminded me of the movie...


Blue Ice, Gelato


Since this is right next door to my apartment I decided to go here for dinner.


Needless, to say I got this sandwich...it looked so good in the picture, but when I got it, it didn't look or taste like the picture looked like. In the picture it looked all juicy and succulent I just knew that meet and cheese was going to be oozing out of the picture...man was I was wrong.

AND FOR DESSERT you know I had ColdStone...hahaha It is so sad...they even know me by name now, so when I walked in they were like, "Natarsha" and I was like, "Hi, Jay, Hi, Sweetie, etc." One of the employees (Jay) said to me one day, "Natarsha, you are a veteran here." I have been to ColdStone 15-20 since it's grand opening in my neighborhood on May 5, 2008. Yesterday (Sunday), as I was watching them prepare my free up size, from like it to love it, Jay says, "Natarsha come here I have a present for you" and he handed me this:


Ahh, they love me...they even gave me a mug to prove it! I bet you didn't even know that ColdStone had mugs....because I didn't...lol

A friend of mine told me that I need to admit that I have an addiction, but I don't think I have one...lol

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

1 comments:

kayellejaye said...

Too funny. When you get back you prolly gonna have hips and thighs like me. Eating all that ice cream, Girl.

And, Quiznos will get you every time. Just say no.