Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fan of your Blog! Ask Natarsha pt. 3

5. Would you recommend the experience to others? [I know that everyone has a different experience. I do have one friend that went prior to law school and she loved it. She also said that she had a friend that hated it. I just want a cross-section of opinions.]

Without a doubt! I would definitely recommend this experience to others. Everyone will not have the same experience as I am having, but nonetheless each person who decides to come to Korea will have the own experience that they will learn and grow from. I can honestly say that you will not be the same person when you return home. You have been blessed to see another part of the world. Enjoy each day...the good and the bad whether in Asia or in the United States. Life is what you make it and what better way to shape your life by thinking outside of the box. There is more than the world than the United States take this time now while you are single and have no kids to travel and enjoy your life. Enjoy this time to get to know who you are.

I hope that I was able to answer your questions. I answered them as openly and honestly as possible. Please know these responses are based on my experience. If there is anything else I can do to help please feel free to email me. If you decide to come to Korea please let me know. Lastly, if you are still trying to figure out if you want to come or not ask yourself this, "Why not come Korea?" There is no better time then the present. I would encourage you to go for it! It is a wonderful opportunity and experience, but most importantly pray and ask God, if this is something that he wants you to do.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.
~Mark Twain

0 comments: