Thursday, July 10, 2008

Natarsha's S.K.F.A.Q. COMING SOON!

I receive alot emails about life here in South Korea from people who will be moving here and I am going to start posting the questions and answers that I get because I am quite sure that many people have questions about South Korea and may be afraid to ask them. I will be answering questions about various questions people have about life here in South Korea. Hopefully, this will answer some lingering questions that anyone may have, but just haven't asked :)

South Korea is the same as living in the United States. The only difference is the culture and customs. In order to live or travel to another country you must have an open mind.

*Disclaimer: The answers to these questions are from MY POINT OF VIEW and WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED. If I do not know the answer I will try to ask someone who does. I will try to help out as much as I can. I am no expert. Just wish I had this info available to me before I decided to come to South Korea.

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.