Sunday, April 27, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I am a sentimental person and I love celebrating anything for any reason...

Today, Neesa and I have been in South Korea for 4 months. It is amazing how time flies. I remember when we were on the plane on our way to South Korea...


And then a few days later we went out to dinner with my co-workers...

After that Neesa, Chris, & I celebrated the 2008 New Year together...


Because of our schedules it was hard for us to meet up, but now we are making time to enjoy this experience together. A few months later Neesa and I were able to get together and go to Dr. Fish


The next month we were able to meet up with Chris to go to the B-Boy Competition...


The following day we celebrated my birthday which was just a few weeks ago...

In this short amount of time Neesa and I have experienced many things and learned a lot about ourselves. We have also been able to meet many people and experience God in a way we have never experienced before. This experience has been nothing short of amazing!

I value the friendship and I am grateful that I have been able to develop a friendship with Neesa and Chris. I am excited about what God is doing in our lives. Thank you Chris for allowing God to use you as a vessel to get us over here. What was a joke amongst friends, from a talk about a 1 week visit turned into a 1 year sabbatical from the States. God, did it, "JUST...LIKE...THAT..."
Things happened so fast that it probably won't really sink in that I am really in South Korea until I return home in 8 months..lol

Happy 4 month Anniversary!

Until Next Time...

Love God, Love Life, & Love Yourself because, if you don't who will?

~N.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're here with me. I'm enjoying the company.

Natarsha said...

Ditto!

kayellejaye said...

Oh I wish I could come and visit. Damn recession...

Natarsha said...

I am glad I am here. It makes me re-consider staying here every time I here about the recession. Let me know when it is over then I might think about coming home...lol